- Research Day 2014 - May 7
- SOG Education Day - May 22
Register online now!
- IHPME Connection: April 2014 - [PDF]
- Clinical Epidemiology Institute 2013
- Strategic Plan 2013-2018
- IHPME's Impact - discussion paper by Tony Culyer posted
- New Initiative - Senior Fellows
News & Events
- Health Services Research Seminar Series
A local HTA shop called HOPE: What do they do? How do they work?
Wednesday, April 16
- Housing is most cost-effective treatment for mental illness: study
The Globe & Mail: April 8, 2014 - Paula Goering
- Inaugural Recipient of the Maurice McGregor Award - Yvonne Bombard
- 2014 Excellence in Medicine Award, ACAA – Camille Orridge
- Toronto doctor smacks down U.S. senators' myths about Canadian health care - Danielle Martin
- IHPME partners in province-wide initiative (IDEAS) to build quality improvement capacity
- Health Equity and Social Justice Award in Honour of Diana Moeser - donate now
- Kevin J. Leonard Award - donate now
- November 2013 Graduates - Congratulations!